HR Pack – everything you need to hire and manage employees.
HR HIRING AND MANAGING EMPLOYEES PACK – WHAT’S INCLUDED?
1 Video guides which provide essential HR information and guidance for employers.
When you use this HR pack you get videos which give you
(1) The important legal background you need.
(2) Practical information.
2 Essential HR legal documents which your business needs when your employ people.
These are template legal documents, written by expert lawyers. They include:
- New Starter Checklist – a handy checklist to help you when you are taking on a new employee or worker
- Permanent Employment Contract – with or without a probation period
- Fixed Term Employment Contract – with or without a probation period
- Zero Hours Employment Contract
- Job Description
- Offer letter – when you are offering a job
- Rejection Offer – when you are unable to offer a job
- Staff Handbook – contains the essential information that you need to manage staff and comply with legal obligations
The contracts contain the written information that you must give employees. You can use them, with full or part time staff.
Your Staff Handbook includes:
- Absences – including sickness, holidays, maternity and other time off with children.
- Discipline – how you will deal with disciplining employees.
- Grievance – how employees must deal with problems.
- Equality – the things you must to so that all employees are treated equally. Includes discrimination, bullying and disability.
- Health and Safety – covering the basic health and safety issues in an office environment.
3 Explainer videos so you can confidently use the documents
These explainer videos are provided for most of the legal documents. They are “how to” videos. They take you step-by-step through an individual document. These help you to
- understand what the document is about and why it is important for your business.
- feel confident using the documents.
- easily edit and adapt the documents to use in your own business.
HOW DOES MY BUSINESS BENEFIT?
This pack saves you time, money, effort and stress. It will help you build good relationships with your employees.
Taking on an employee is a responsibility. There is essential information which you must provide. If you get it wrong you will face problems – even an Employment Tribunal.
We’ve worked with many business owners. We’ve had lots of input and feedback. This HR Pack gives you the background information and documents all together in one place. You don’t have to go searching for what you need. It’s all there in the videos and documents.
HOW AND WHEN DO I GET MY PACK?
As soon as you have ordered and paid for your pack you will be given information about how to download your HR Pack which provides you with everything you need to use the pack.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Start with looking at our employment contract template.
Join our Law In Minutes Club for business and legal documents, information, training and support.