REDUNDANCY STATUTORY TOOLKIT – WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
If you have to make an employee redundant, you need this toolkit because it will make it easier for you and the employee.
Making an employee redundant is always going to be difficult. As an employer, you also need to make sure that you make sure that you
- Understand the redundancy process.
- Know what the employee’s rights and support them.
- Manage the redundancy process from start to finish.
- Create a smoother redundancy process.
The Redundancy Statutory Toolkit is a practical, step-by-step practical guide. It’s essential if you need to make an employee redundant. It takes you through the redundancy process from start to finish. The toolkit:
- It gives you all the knowledge, information and support you need.
- It helps you decide whether redundancy is the right way forward.
- You have a process which you can follow.
- You get all the documenst that you need. This includes letters and notices which you must use.
WHAT’S IN THE REDUNDANCY STATUTORY TOOLKIT?
(1) Information Videos
Start with information videos which take you through each step of the redundancy statutory process. This includes:-
- An easy to follow overview of the redundancy process.
- Understanding what redundancy is and what you need to know.
- How you can identify if a redundancy situation.
- Help to select employees.
- Guidance for redundancy after furlough.
- How and when you tell employees about redundancy,
- Discussing potential redundancy with employees (consultation).
- Help in deciding who to make redundant.
- How to calculate redundancy pay.
- The letters and documents you must give employees.
- When an employee can appeal against redundancy.
- How to handle appeals.
- Way you can support employees.
(2) Practical Redundancy Statutory Documents with video guidance so you can confidently use them
Next, use the practical documents which you need as part of the redundancy process. This includes
- A Redundancy checklist to help you through redundancy process.
- A letter to employees to let them know they are at risk of redundancy (A “Redundancy At Risk” letter).
- The formal notice you have to give to employees.
- The letter you must give an employee if they appeal.
There is an explanatory video which accompanies each document. It takes you through each section of the document, so you feel confident using it. It also helps you to make sure that the document meet your needs.
HOW AND WHEN DO I GET MY PACK?
As soon as you have ordered and paid for your pack you download the information and guide which provides you with everything you need to use the pack.
Just need a Redundancy Notice?
Are you confident about the redundancy process? If so you may like to buy the Redundancy Notice template document by itself. It is included in this redundancy toolkit so you won’t need both.