Recruitment Contract Package – T’s and C’s and all the essential documents you need to run your recruitment business.
What’s in it?
Our Recruitment Contract package provides you with essential legal documents – contracts which every recruitment business needs in place. All designed for running and managing your recruitment business. I
Total clarity so you can comfortably and easily get everything your business needs signed off. Written by expert solicitors who understand how recruitment businesses work. All templates are written according to the law in England and Wales.
Why do I need it?
To make things easier! The Package :
- Creates great relationships because you make it clear you are organised from the start
- Makes it easy for Clients/Hirers and Candidates. Avoid complex and lengthy documents and processes. Create contracts by email. Use ‘e-signatures’ if you want to.
- Protects your business
- Helps you easily comply with regulations, guidance and best practice – all fitted as standard
- Get buy in early as the documents are clear
You will get
(1) Candidate Terms which incorporates an NDA (non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement)
Covers all you need without the legal jargon.
(2) Your contract with your client. This is designed as
- Standard Business Terms and Conditions. You decide how you run your business. You also explain how you comply with your obligations and build in protection for your business.
- Your Services Schedule. This accompanies the Business Terms and Conditions. This is the only document you need to complete for each individual client to explain what you have agreed. We design a standard document which makes it easy for you to
- clarify what you are doing for the client (i.e. what roles they need to fill)
- any changes to your standard terms (e.g. reduce fees, more time to pay etc)
(3) Your business policies
Policies you provide to your Candidates and Clients. These explain what you do and how you comply with your own legal obligations as a recruiter. The policies are:
- Recruitment policy
- Complaints Policy
How does it work? What happens when I buy it?
- Once the package is purchased we ask you to tell us about your business and how you work – a clear easy to use fact finder form is available on download.
- We then select the documents which are right for your business. So you know you are getting what your business needs.
- You get access to the documents as MS Word documents. The documents contain notes and guidance so they are super easy to complete.
- Once you have completed the documents you might have questions. We include a call with our experienced legal advisors. Use this time to ask any questions and get any help that you need.
- By the end of the call you will have all that you need to finalise your documents and start using them.
Is there anything else I might need?
If you supply Agency Workers you will need a separate Temporary Agreement (inside IR35) to use as and when you need it. If you work with candidates who are freelancers (outside IR35) you will need a separate Services Provider agreement with them.
These are not included but can be bought from us as an add on if you need them.
The Recruitment Contract Package
- Beautifully Simple – You don’t want dusty old documents full of language nobody uses in real life! Our docs are clearly written.
Support – you get a one hour one to one support session to make it easy.
On Social Media