Membership Terms and Conditions + Video Help and support – the details
WHAT’S IN THE MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
This is a terms and conditions document you use for a membership site. It means that you can let members know the terms on which you run your membership and your business. You can protect your assets (like stopping people sharing them with non-members). You can also show that you know and understand your legal obligations (like cancellations).
It comes with video guidance and information to take you through each section of the document. The video guidance also helps you customise for your business.
WHY SHOULD I USE THIS MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
Firstly, it makes things very straightforward. Everyone understands and is clear how you run your business which is really reassuring for members. Everyone knows what to expect.
Secondly, members will be clear about important issues like
- Payment rights and cancellations
- What the membership includes
- Responsibilities – like members being responsible for their own results
- That you own your stuff, but they can use it for themselves (licence included). They can’t copy it or give it to someone else to use unless you say so.
It’s all part of growing your business.
There optional extras you can use too, such as
- Being able to offer voucher codes and discounts, like Early Bird.
- Facebook group clauses if you use Facebook for your members. It means you can tell them everything that Facebook expects you to (their user terms say you’ve got to!).
HOW TO USE THIS
We make this easy (we like easy). You get an MS Word document which you can instantly download. It’s written by qualified lawyers, but they use plain English because they’re good like that. (Or is it because we give them chocolate biscuits if they do? The document is easy to customise so you can make sure it works for your business.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
As well as guidance notes you get a guidance video (hooray!) which explains
- How you use the document
- What each sections means
- How you customise the document</li
- How to deal with a cancellations and non-payment
OK, we are still waiting for our first Oscar but we’re proud of the special effects at the introduction.
NEED DIFFERENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you’re not running a Membership site but know you need some Terms and Conditions of business, take a look at our other documents. Like our Terms and Conditions if you sell your services or Terms for selling products?
Looking for something else? See what we do