Legal documents essential for a small business? Carry on reading to find out more
Why are these legal documents in the LHG Hub different from other template providers?
It’s not just a load of dusty old template legal documents full of complicated language that nobody uses in real life – words like aforesaid and hitherto! Our docs are practical and clearly written so they fit right into the way you do business.
Our LHG Hub offers you support. We give you:
- Video guides containing the background information you need to know.
- Practical essential legal documents which come with ‘How to’ explainer videos. They take you through the document, explaining each section, step-by-step and give you practical support and tips about how to use those documents in your business.
- Regular updates.
- Support – ask any question about any of the legal documents in the Hub.
- Extra legal documents – we update the Hub, adding fresh resources and documents and if something you need is missing – you can ask us to include it.
Help and Support
- Full introduction guide and video to the hub.
- Introduction to each section.
Pay one fee for 12 months’ access to all the legal documents you need including all updates and be able to use the documents across all businesses owned by you.
Access all the documents you need, in one place, from a name you can trust (with years of experience behind them and a proven track record of helping thousands of clients) with The Hub from Law Hound.
One fee, one place. Sorted.
Want to know exactly what’s in the LHG Hub and how it works?
Watch this video for a ‘behind the scenes’ look to see how the LGH Hub works video
Click here to find out more
9 sections of legal documents and business information:
- Getting and Keeping New Clients – Your business terms and policies with specialist and online business categories for Masterminds, Online shops and Memberships.
- Getting Paid on time.
- Essential Documents required for your website.
- Step-By-Step Data Protection/ GDPR for your business.
- Data Protection Toolkit.
- Managing your business.
- Protecting your business information.
- Hiring a Freelancer – someone to help you.
- Taking on an employee.
How do I access the LHG Hub?
Once you’ve placed your order and paid download the information sheet for instant access or use it to ask for support.
Can I pay monthly?
The LHG Hub costs £650 ex VAT for a full 12 months membership and updates.
If you want to pay monthly or get access for 7 days please see here
Looking for individual documents? please visit our template shop