GDPR DATA PROTECTION PACK FOR SMALL BUSINESSES – WHAT’S INCLUDED
Following GDPR in Europe, the UK updated its own law with the Data Protection Act 2018. So, if you are a UK business or one that sells to people in the UK and Europe then it applies. We know that red tape is a pain, so we designed this pack as a self-service option to provide a budget friendly way to meet your GDPR and data protection needs. You get the essential forms and documents that you need and the guidance so it’s easy to use.
1 Videos that give you essential data protection information and guidance for your business.
They are an introduction to data protection and GDPR. They explain what you need to know about the law in bite size chunks. There are 4 videos which cover the data protection basics. They are:
- Introduction to Data Protection.
- Data Protection Principles.
- What is a lawful basis for processing personal data?
- Who are data Controllers and data processors?
2 Essential legal documents which every business needs.
- Data Protection Policy – this covers all your GDPR obligations and gives you the tools and processes you need. You can tailor the policy, so it exactly meets the needs of your business.
- Data Inventory/Register form – you complete this to show what personal data your business collects, uses and stores (processing).
- Data Protection Agreement – the agreement which you must have if you are working with others, like suppliers and freelancers. It means that everyone knows and understands their responsibilities.
- Individual Rights Form – a form you need to have if someone wants to exercise their Data Protection rights about the personal data you have (for example, the right to see what data you hold about them)
- Data Sharing Pack – a handy checklist about sharing data complete with an email. Send it when sharing data so everyone is clear who owns what!
- Staff Training Record – a record you can use to show who in your business has received GDPR training and information. It’s something that all business owners and Company Directors need to keep.
- Consent Guidelines and Suggested Wording – use this to understand when and if you need to get consent from anyone sharing their personal data with you, so you can then use that data how you need to (for example for marketing). We even help you get the wording right!
3 ‘How To’ videos so you can confidently use the legal documents.
‘How To’ videos are provided for most of the legal documents.
(1) They take you step-by-step through an individual document.
(2 They help you to be clear about:
- What each document or policy means.
- Why you need it.
(3) These help you to
- understand what each policy document is about.
- know why they are important for your business.
- feel confident about using the documents.
- easily edit and adapt the documents for your own use.
HOW DOES MY BUSINESS BENEFIT?
It will save you time, money, effort and stress. It will help you get on top of everything that you need to have in place.
We’ve worked with many 1000s of small business owners. We’ve had lots of input and feedback. This pack gives you the background information and documents all together in one place. You don’t have to go searching for what you need. It’s all there in the videos and documents.
If you run a small business you cannot afford to be without this pack.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Once you’ve placed your order and paid, download the information so that you can access/ download your order immediately.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE?
Did you know that we also have a Law In Minutes Club which has all the legal documents and business support which your business needs?