Four reasons to use this Policy
(1) Show that you value everyone who visits your website
(2) Let website users know you understand and respect their privacy
(3) Comply with what you’ve agreed with suppliers (like Google and Facebook)
(4) Easily comply with the law by giving visitors all the information you need to
WHAT’S IN THIS POLICY?
This policy includes information about
- What Cookies are
- What Cookie you use and how you use them
- Where users can find out about Cookie and how to opt out
Cookies can be complicated so why not make it easier?
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY COOKIES?
Firstly, you need to be clear about what cookies you use on your website. Do you know why you are using them? Do you need to use them? Go through the cookies one by one. As a result you will probably find some cookies that you don’t need anymore.
Can you delete any cookies which you do not need? You may need to check this with whoever designed and operates your website.
WHY DO I NEED TO DO THIS?
WILL THIS HELP ME?
As we’ve mentioned, when you have a website it is essential that you tell anyone visiting/using your website about the cookies you use.
NEED ANOTHER DOCUMENT?