Business Law In Depth Call Service
Have you got a business law question? When you need help on a commercial or business law matter and need some help this is the service for you. We introduced it based on the needs of 100s of small business owners we chatted to who told us the price of advice was off putting. They wanted clarity but could not budget hundreds for each time a small amount of work was needed. They didn’t want or need legal consultancy on a retainer, just the ability to have a small piece of work carried out. This is why we designed this service for you.
In this business law advice service we can help on any of the following:
- Commercial or business law matter (except for buying or selling bricks and mortar property – we do not handle commercial property law).
- Employment Law.
- HR Processes, including redundancy, dismissal and TUPE.
- Freelancer and Sub Contractor Services including IR35.
- Online Law including platform type services (think People per Hour and Upwork).
- Virtual Assistant Contracts and compliance.
- Data Privacy, GDPR and PECR.
- IP Law.
- Terms and Conditions/contracts/commercial agreements.
- Regulatory Questions – where your business sector is regulated, and you need some compliance help.
What Happens on Order?
On Order you receive a link to the call scheduler which contains an online form for your questions. Then you complete this before the call takes place. It’s as easy as booking online and super fast. This service answers your queries on one specific area of law.
We will then let you know how we will answer your questions. This will be by the best method your advisor considers will answer your questions best. These are the methods we use
- pre-arranged telephone call or
- recorded voice or video response or
- Your choice – you book the appointment available on line
- You can reschedule on one occasion only any time 24 hours before the call time
Having your business law needs answered means you have a clear route forward accessed affordably. You get on with your day and know what to do next. Headache over, as clarity in business is everything.